NOVEL CORONVIRUS , WUHAN , CHINA .
INFORMATION ABOUT CORONAVIRUS OF WUHAN CHINA FROM HARRIS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH .
2019 Novel Coronavirus, Wuhan, China
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is closely monitoring an outbreak caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
Precautions are being taken to prevent any further exposures. There are NO confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in Harris County jurisdiction at this time and the level of risk the American public at large remains low, according to the CDC.
For additional information about the coronavirus and updates to the ongoing situation, please visit:
Source of above is Harris County Health Department .
Additional links through CDC USA
- Coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV (Red Book, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2018)external icon
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), CDC
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), WHOexternal icon
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), CDC
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), WHOexternal icon
- The National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System