Apr. 28, 2020
City of Houston and Covid19 stake holders present COVID19 Registry .
CitizensNet: HEALTH | 04-28-2020 COVID-19 Registry: Help us understand the impacts of COVID-19
As COVID-19 continues to affect our communities, it is important to understand the impacts of this outbreak. Rice University and local health departments, including Houston Health Department and Harris County Public Health, developed the COVID-19 Registry to identify who was (and continues to be) impacted, and understand how COVID-19 affects the health and well-being of our communities.
- Measuring who is being impacted and in what ways will help to:
- Track virus spread over time and across geography
- Measure economic and health impacts
- Anticipate healthcare needs as the pandemic unfolds
- Understand behavior in response to policy changes
- Identify popular and effective sources of information
CitizensNet | City of Houston
CitizensNet was created to share important city issues of interest to you and your neighbors.